Terms & Conditions of sale and website use
Website Terms and Conditions
Eco Art Sylwia Teege Terms & Conditions of sale and website use ,
Content, availability and use of website
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text]
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions stated below. You must not:-
- Republish material from this website (including replication on another website);
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-licence material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on my website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution and personal use).
Intellectual property rights
Eco Art Sylwia Teege owns the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this website. Subject to the licence below, all of the intellectual property rights are reserved.
Photo Store – Terms and conditions of placing an order and image usage
Images contained in the stock and private galleries on this website can be purchased via PayPal or by using your credit card through PayPal. Eco Art Sylwia Teege does not collect your credit card details. You can also purchase images by cheque and by cash. Please make the cheque payable to Eco Art Sylwia Teege and post to Eco Art Sylwia Teege , 14 Barberry Drive TA5 2GQ North Petherton Somerset. Please do not send cash in the post.
Eco Art Sylwia Teege does not make online supplies for goods or services outside of the United Kingdom (UK). In the UK under the Distance Selling Regulations the customer has seven working days to cancel the contract. However the customer is not entitled to cancel a contract where Eco Art Sylwia Teege has already commenced the provision of an order placed prior to the cancellation period or when an image has been downloaded immediately after payment.
By downloading any images from this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. Eco Art Sylwia Teege reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by such changes.
Eco Art Sylwia Teege owns the copyright of all images contained on this website. Your rights to use any image contained on this website are subject are conditioned upon your payment to Eco Art Sylwia Teege where required and when offered free of charge. If for any reason your payment is dishonoured or refunded you will be in breach of contract and will lose the right to use any image or to receive goods that relates to that purchase.
You may not:
- Resell, rent, redistribute, sub licence, and give away any digital image purchased. You may however transfer digital images to a third party for the sole purpose to produce or manufacture your goods incorporating purchased images that are subject to these terms and conditions. If you are a website developer there is one exception about the license usage of digital images as stated in the general conditions below;
- Display an image on a website greater than 400 X 400 pixels;
- Withhold a credit for the image rights where stated above unless it is waived on a case by case basis, in writing by Eco Art Sylwia Teege;
- Use or display an image that implies that the image was taken by someone other than Eco Art Sylwia Teege;
- Produce greeting cards for sale although you may produce greeting cards for personal use.
General conditions of purchasing images
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any images purchased from this website meets their requirements. Eco Art Sylwia Teege grants no rights and makes no representations with regard to the use of any names, trademarks, logos, copyrighted designs or works of art or architecture that might be depicted in any image. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary rights, consents and permissions, that may be required for an image, have been obtained;
- The customer should seek legal advice before using any purchased images in connection with and goods or services or any other commercial purpose. Eco Art Sylwia Teege makes no representations or warranties as to the legality for the use of an image although every effort has been made to ensure that the images for sale on this website comply with the law and best practice and have been taken:
a) in a public place and can be used for commercial use or;
b) on private property where access has been granted and where there is no restriction on taking photographs for commercial use or;
c) on private property where there are restrictions on taking photographs for commercial use but permission to take photographs for commercial use has been granted.
If you are a website developer and wish to use an image for several of your clients or customers you must purchase a licence for each image. However, after purchasing the same image 5 (five) times you may then use the image for as many times as you wish with no further payments but only for the sole use of your clients or customers.